http://bestflights.co.za/africa/zambia – Visit for extra info on Zambia
Zambia, located in Southern Africa, is a landlocked nation with Lusaka as its capital metropolis. Its title was derived from the Zambezi river, that means God’s River. Zambia is understood to be the Thirty ninth-largest nation on the planet at 752 614 km2. The inhabitants consists of about 10 million folks from over 73 completely different tribes, largely dwelling across the city facilities.
What to see / do
• Victoria Falls
• Livingstone Island
• Elephant-back Safaris
• South Luangwa National Park
• Kabwata Cultural Village
• Kalimba Reptile Park
• The Munda Wanga Environmental Park
• The Great Zambezi
• Kwanga Festival — Feast of music, dancing and ingesting
• Zambian Art and Design Show — Annual Art and Design Show
• Livingstone Cultural & Arts Festival — Insight to the wealthy cultural variety of Zambian tribes.